ECtools Basic provides full design procedure according to EC2 and EC8 for all new R/C buildings.
ECtools Basic includes:
- Full design procedure according to EC2 and EC8, which includes
- Design of R/C linear elements
- Design of R/C shell elements for walls
- Separate editor for RC walls which includes all the specific characteristics (edge columns, minimum dimensions etc)
- Section designer NOUS that permits the design of arbitrary complex R/C wall or column sections using Scia Engineer or ETABS analysis results (3d integration of shell element stresses to Internal forces of the complex section)
- Current European Concrete and Seismic code (EC2 and EC8).
- Shear capacity design
- Joints capacity design
- Torsional response checks
- Check for avoiding capacity design of joints
- Storey displacements and drifts checks
- Calculation of seismic joint with adjacent buildings
- Check for P-δ effects
Eurocodes ECtools versions comparison